- Registration will open in January 2018.
- You may register for the conference only or pre-conference workshop only, or both.
- All presenters must register for the conference.
- Registration to the conference includes the following: Admission to all conference activities, Friday afternoon social hour, Saturday continental breakfast, Saturday lunch, snacks, and refreshments.
Conference registration fees
The deadline for early registration is 11:59 p.m., EST, March 23, 2018
|Early registration||Regular or onsite registration|
APA Continuing education (CE) credits will be available for the pre-conference workshops (3 CEs).
*Please note if you will be bringing an attendant due to a disability, your attendant will not be required to pay for a registration fee for the conference.
A full refund of registration fee, less $20, will be with notification available through 11:59 p.m., EST, March 23, 2018. After March 23, no refunds will be accepted, although you may substitute another person for your registration. All cancellations, requests for refund, or requests for substitute for registration must be submitted in writing (email) to Beverly Vandiver.
Any questions about registration should be sent to Beverly Vandiver.
Follow directions to get to Western Michigan University, 1903 W. Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI
(Note: There is a W. Michigan off-campus as well.)
- Once on W. Michigan Avenue on campus, before completing the directions to 1903 W. Michigan, turn right at light onto Ring RD N (Student Center can be seen ahead on the right).
- Follow the circular road until reaching Central Campus Dr (Watch for Digital Sign here)
- Turn left onto Central Campus Dr.
- At the top of the hill at the stop sign, turn left into Parking Lot 41
- Parking is free. Parking lot is behind Sangren Hall.