Welcome! We're glad you're attending Western Michigan University. This page gives an overview of your health center and links to key documents to help you get a healthy start at WMU. Start by learning about our comprehensive services in this interactive PDF presentation:
To get ready for the fall, take some time now to share information with us:
Tell us about your insurance and we'll enter you in the system. The first time we see you, registration will be short and sweet:
If you will turn 18 after starting classes or arriving on campus, a parent or guardian must fill download and fill out:
For International Students
Read about WMU's requirements for TB screening and testing, and download forms (Insurance info, minor authorization to treat, TB screening).
Questions for us?
We've put together answers to FAQs students, parent and family members ask most often. Want to know more? Call us. Here are the telephone numbers to speak with a person who can help:
- Insurance and how it works at the health center: contact Terri Andrews at (269) 387-4219.
- Pharmacy and transferring prescriptions: ask a pharmacy technician at (269) 387-3355.
- Counseling services and psychiatry questions: ask a counseling services staff member at (269) 387-1851.
- Primary medical care questions: speak with a nurse at (269) 387-3486.
- General information: speak with a patient access team member at (269) 387-3259.