Packages available for purchase
These packages are designed to meet the health care needs of students who are uninsured, underinsured, or whose insurance does not participate with the health center. The packages only include services provided by WMU’s Sindecuse Health Center and are not transferrable. Choose from:
Gold ‘Student Choice’ Package, $315
- Three visits for new health concerns with primary care providers. One of the three visits may be a physical exam or a gender-specific exam
- In-house rapid lab testing if ordered by the provider
- Good choice for students with average health care needs
Platinum ‘Health Security’ Package, $950
Ten visits for new health concerns with primary care providers, including a physical exam and gender-specific exam.
In-house rapid lab testing if ordered by the provider
- Excellent choice for students who will be out-of-network
Each package is valid for services from the date of purchase through June 30, 2019.
There are no refunds if services are not used.
Packages do not include:
- Prescription medicine
- Psychiatry services
- X-ray diagnostics
- Lab testing performed by external providers, even if the lab draw is made at Sindecuse Health Center and sent to an external facility.
- Durable medical equipment or supplies
Students must be enrolled at WMU at time of purchase.
Purchase a Package
Visit Sindecuse Health Center during regular business hours to purchase a package or call Business Services at (269) 387-3290.