If you have COVID-associated symptoms you may make an appointment to visit with a provider. Making an appointment is easy on the health center's patient portal.
Non-symptomatic screening tests are scheduled with a call to (269) 387-3287. Follow the prompts for "appointments"
Here's an illustrated walk-through of the online process:
1. Go to https://healthmanager.wmich.edu and start by telling us who you are:
2. Log in with your BroncoNet ID and password:
3. Confirm your date of birth.
4. Click on the "Appointments" Menu option, then click the blue button to schedule an appointment:
5. Select an appointment type, then click the "Continue" button:
6. If you selected COVID-19 Testing, choose Yes or No to the question about symptoms:
7. If you choose Yes–you have symptoms, you'll be asked to make a telehealth appointment with a provider. Check the box and press "Continue":
8. Tell us the reasons for the appointment. What are your symptoms?
9. Choose the appointment time you would like and click "Continue":
10. Confirm the appointment time is correct, then click "schedule" to make the appointment:
11. You'll be asked to 'sign' an agreement to receive telehealth services:
12. Once you've done that, the appointment screen will show your future appointments:
We'll see you soon!