Visits and testing related to COVID-19 concerns are treated like any other visit to the Primary Care or Nursing teams. A patient is responsible for the portion of their bill that insurance doesn't cover. If you are fully vaccinated, exposure to a COVID-positive person is not a reason to seek care. The CDC recommends vaccinated people seek care only if they exhibit symptoms.
Screening antigen test only
- For those without symptoms
- Call (269) 387-3287 to make an appointment
- Insurance doesn't pay for tests that are not medically necessary
Diagnostic visit and antigen test
- For those with symptoms they think may be related to COVID-19, visits are in-person at the health center
- Use the patient portal to make an appointment, or call (269) 387-3287