The Office of Health Promotion and Education offers multiple opportunities for interactive programming. Wellness Workshops address current wellbeing topics that are most interesting and impactful to WMU students.
Wellness Workshops are scheduled during the fall and spring semesters and cover a variety of topics. All workshops are open to faculty, staff, and students and are free of charge.
- Preregistration is required. Once filled, workshops are closed to new registrants. If you have any questions, you may contact us at (269) 387-3263 or email@example.com
- Participants will be notified in advance if workshops are canceled due to low enrollment. If you register for a workshop but cannot attend, please change your RSVP in ExperienceWMU.
- Workshops are 50 minutes long, unless otherwise noted—late arrivals may not be allowed in 5 minutes after the start time.
- Wellness Workshops are currently being offered in-person, online, or hybrid. In-person workshops are held in Sindecuse Health Center, room 3131, on the upper level.
- There is no student parking available at Sindecuse Health Center.
CURRENT WELLNESS WORKSHOPS
Our schedule for Fall 2021 workshops is now live. To view workshops, visit ExperienceWMU. Sign in to your WMU account to view a list of open workshops (accessible to WMU students and employees only).