accessing device management
To access Duo device management, log in to any 2FA-enabled service, such as GoWMU. When the Duo prompt displays, select Settings at the top followed by My Settings & Devices. You will need to authenticate with your second factor before you can manage your settings.
- If you have your second-factor device available, click Send Me a Push and then approve the request on your device.
- If you have lost or replaced your device, select Enter a Passcode and then click Text me new codes. You will receive a text message with Duo passcodes, enter the first passcode in the box and click Log In. Once logged in, we recommend that you Reactivate Duo Mobile.
- If you have changed your phone number, please see New Phone Number below.
default authentication options
In this section, you can select a default authentication device (if you have more than one) as well as a default authentication option. We recommend that you select Automatically send this device a Duo Push to simplify the login process. Make sure to click Save if any changes are made.
If you replace your device, you will need to reactivate Duo Mobile to begin receiving Duo push notifications again.
- Click the Settings icon next to the device that needs to be reactivated
- Click Reactivate Duo Mobile.
- Verify the phone type and click Continue.
- Install Duo Mobile by Duo Security (if not already installed).
- Open Duo Mobile, tap the + icon and scan the QR code on the screen.
- Duo Mobile is now reactivated.
add a new or additional device
- Click Add another device
- Follow the instructions to enroll your additional device.
If you get a new phone number and you do not have an additional device configured on your account, you will need to contact the Help Desk for assistance. The Technology Help Desk can be reached at (269) 387-4357.