Declaring Your Minor

There are a number of minors offered in the College of Health and Human Services at Western Michigan University. To declare your minor, click here to email Sheena Bolton and include the following:

  • Name
  • WIN number
  • WMU email address
  • Which minor you would like to declare

Note: If you wish to declare a minor in: Health informatics and information management, Speech and hearing processes or American sign language, you must call 269-387-2656 to schedule an appointment with Jill Hamilton.