"One thing I love about the Aviation House is the ability to start networking from day one on campus. It is also great to know who is in your classes so you can carpool to Battle Creek together."
— Maria, Sophomore, Highland, MI, Flight Science and Aviation Management Operations
Students in Western Michigan University’s College of Aviation can opt to live in the Aviation House. Located in Henry Hall, the community offers the opportunity for those with a love of aviation to live together. The College of Aviation is actively involved with the community.
- Kalamazoo Air Zoo trip
- Control tower tours
- Grill-out with College of Aviation faculty and staff
- Airplane engine on display in the lobby
- College of Aviation faculty and staff help students move into the hall
- Neighbors often in the same classes
- College of Aviation actively involved with the community, including faculty and staff planning and attending events in the hall
- Ample parking near the hall and close to the campus loading zone for the bus to Battle Creek
- Two Learning Community Assistants who are aviation majors – they plan events, share advice and help you as you need them