Students in the Burnhams are a diverse group who create a fun and friendly environment. Residents include Western Michigan University student-athletes, so there is a constant hub of activity with athletic events to attend to support your neighbors. The hall organizes weekly activities and highlights different resources and events offered on campus. The Burnhams is conveniently located next to the Dalton Center and Waldo Library. A dining hall is located within the building.
- Coed with male and female floors
- Large rooms in a community bath hall; bathrooms are cleaned and re-checked daily by professional custodial staff
- Some three-person rooms and quads assigned
- Dining center located within the building
Entry room intended as living room, second room intended as bedroom. Some students will set up the room with each having a semi-private bedroom.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two six-drawer dressers
- Two wardrobes
- One recycling bin