Davis Hall is celebrating its last year at Western Michigan University. The building will close May 2020 as campus makes way for Hilltop Village, a new development that will include vibrant student housing; innovative academic support spaces; and dynamic mixed-use commercial, residential and parking facilities.
Part of the Little Three complex, Davis Hall is an active community for students with junior status or those who are at least 21. Home to many transfer and international students, there is a lot of hall and campus involvement. The Little Three is located near the Student Recreation Center and University Arena.
- Hall restricted to students with junior status or those who are at least 21
- Coed floors with rooms assigned by gender
- Some three-person rooms assigned
Room with private bathroom. Entry room intended as living room, second room intended as bedroom. Some students will set up the room with each having a semi-private bedroom.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- In-room bathroom with one shower and toilet
- Counter top with one sink
- One medicine cabinet
- Two towel bars
- One trash can