An active building, Draper/Siedschlag has several traditions including weekly events, community service activities and an energetic leadership council, D/SCO. Home to Western Michigan University’s Fine Arts House, the hall has practice rooms and studio space for residents to use. Although set up as two single-sex buildings, Draper and Siedschlag connect on the upper floors and students frequently intermix. The hall has a Carryout dining service, and students walk to one of the nearby halls for a full-service dining.
- Fine Arts House
- Fine Arts House – Honors
- Draper is an all-male hall
- Siedschlag is an all-female hall
- Large rooms in a community bath hall; bathrooms are cleaned and re-checked daily by professional custodial staff
- Some three-person rooms and quads assigned
- Practice rooms and studio space for students
- The building has a Carryout dining service, and students walk to one of the nearby halls for full-service dining
Entry room intended as living room, second room intended as bedroom. Some students will set up the room with each having a semi-private bedroom.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two six-drawer dressers
- Two wardrobes
- One recycling bin