Harrison/Stinson is a vibrant and lively community with involved and active students. The building creates a welcoming and fun atmosphere while also supporting students in their chosen majors. Residents frequently use the hall’s game room for fun and relaxation. The hall is located next to the Valley Dining Center and close to the Haworth College of Business and Intramural Fields.
- Business Community
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Walking time to:
- Valley Dining Center - 1 minute
- Bernhard Center - 10 minutes
- Rec Center - 15 minutes
- Waldo Library - 15 minutes
- Haworth College of Business - 7 minutes
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars