Zimmerman Hall is celebrating its last year at Western Michigan University. The building will close May 2020 as campus makes way for Hilltop Village, a new development that will include vibrant student housing; innovative academic support spaces; and dynamic mixed-use commercial, residential and parking facilities.
Part of the Little Three complex, Zimmerman Hall has a unique environment for Western Michigan University's upper-level students. Students are constantly on the go, but many are involved in hall government and attend activities within the complex. The Little Three is located near the Student Recreation Center and University Arena.
- Hall restricted to students with sophomore status or above
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Mostly single rooms, some three-person rooms assigned
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two five- or six-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, both partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with one sink
- Two medicine cabinets and mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans
Hall director: Raychel Payne
Hall office phone: (269) 387-6638
Front desk phone: (269) 387-6639