Immigration Services offers walk-in advising and private-appointment advising to assist Western Michigan University students and scholars with immigration-related concerns.
1:15 to 4 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Ask quick, simple questions.
- Ask questions related to immigration forms.
- Obtain travel signatures.
Schedule a private appointment to discuss confidential or complicated issues with an immigration advisor.
- Must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- Call (269) 387-5865 or visit the front desk receptionist on the third floor of Faunce Student Services, Room 3110, to set up an appointment.