Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription-based version of the popular Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and more. See below for information regarding account access and installation instructions.
Requesting your adobe account
If you are a faculty or staff member that would like access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications, please click the button below. You will be taken to ITDirect and asked to login with your Bronco NetID and password. You will receive an email confirmation once your account has been enabled to access the Adobe Suite.
Accounts not licensed for Adobe use
Under our Adobe license agreement, the following user groups are not permitted to install Adobe Creative Cloud using their personal Bronco NetIDs. Students are encouraged to use the Adobe applications in computer labs across campus, however must first sign in to the applications using an active WMU email address. A list of campus computer labs can be found here.
Installing/logging in to Adobe Creative Cloud
Available for all University-owned Windows and Macintosh systems for faculty, staff and lab environments. Please see your departmental IT administrator for assistance with this software.
Active WMU faculty and staff are entitled to Adobe Creative Suite software via the Adobe website. To obtain this software:
- Sign in to the Adobe website using your WMU email address.
- If you had an existing Adobe ID that has now been federated, you will be prompted to choose an account. Select Enterprise ID. If you did not have an existing Adobe ID then this step will be skipped.
- You will then be re-directed to the CAS login page. Login using your Bronco NetID and password. (If this is your first time logging in to your new Federated ID and you are prompted with an Asset Migration window, please see below.)
- On the left, click Desktop Downloads beneath Creative Cloud Apps.
- Click Download under Creative Cloud.
- Once Creative Cloud is installed, sign in using your WMU email address (you will once again be redirected to the CAS login page).
- Once authenticated, you may then choose to install Adobe applications on demand.
Previously existing Adobe accounts have been migrated to a Federated ID, meaning you will now log in using your Bronco NetID and password. The first time log in using your new Federated ID, you will be offered the opportunity to migrate data files from your previous Adobe ID to your new Federated ID. Please note, you will only receive this prompt once. See the data migration prompt below:
If you selected No during the automatic migration prompt or if a new Federated ID was created due to an email address change, you will need to perform a manual asset transfer to retain access to your cloud data. Please see Adobe's instructions for performing a Manual Asset Transfer.