Departmental email account use
- To provide an email address, typically for website use, that is not tied to a specific person's name.
- Departmental accounts and passwords will be active for five years, at which point notices will be sent. Accounts may be extended by responding to the expiration notice and passwords may be reset from the GoWMU login page.
Departmental account name format
Account names will follow a specific format:
- <departmental abbreviation><-><designation> or <prefix><-><suffix>, for example oit-info.
- Departmental abbreviations should be selected from the drop-down listing of approved abbreviations found on the departmental account request form. If no abbreviation exists, enter a proposed new three to four digit abbreviation in the proper field. It will be evaluated and utilized if appropriate.
- The designation suffix to the right of the hyphen is at the discretion of the requesting department. It should be descriptive of the account's proposed usage.
- Request a departmental email account: you will be taken to the IT Direct service management system to enter your request. Login using your Bronco NetID and password. Accept the default "Log on to" LDAP.