The Office of Information Technology provides collaborative services for students, faculty and staff. There is no charge for these services.
- Adobe Connect: Deliver presentations, online training materials, web conferencing, learning modules and for desktop sharing.
- Google Apps for Education: Cloud-based, online collaboration tools from Google's suite of apps.
- Office 365 ProPlus: Cloud and desktop versions of Microsoft Office provided at no cost to WMU students, faculty and staff.
- SharePoint: For use as departmental intranets and long term data distribution to closed groups. (WMU faculty and staff only).
- W-Exchange: WMU email and collaborative services.