The PeopleSoft Change Management Committee works collaboratively as functional and technical users of PeopleSoft in order to prioritize and effectively manage resources to ensure the integrity of database systems to the Western Michigan University community.
PeopleSoft systems encompass Human Capital Management, including, but not limited to, payroll, general ledger, payables, procurement to pay, project grand, and asset management systems.
- Set guidelines and administer resources to consistently reinstall and upgrade PeopleSoft systems vanilla for ease of systems management.
- Assess and evaluate user community requests for enhancements to the system. To prioritize resources to implement approved enhancements to the system consistent with "vanilla" standards set by the University.
- To review, monitor and set guidelines regarding security to the PeopleSoft databases that are consistent with University confidentiality policies and procedures.
- To assess future upgrades and modules of the PeopleSoft systems for integration into existing enterprise systems.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a consistent plan of University communication that will deliver systems changes to the University community.
- Malcolm Malott (chair), business and finance information technology
- Sandra Kelly, information technology
- Tammy Miller, institutional equity
- Wendy Vander Meulen, procurement and logistical services
- Jeff Long, accounting services
- Carrie Puckett, university budgets
- Betty McKain, grants and contracts
- Lisa Bettis-Cooper, payroll and disbursements
- Krista Cekola, human resources