ResearchPath, an interactive, research skills tutorial, covers the research process from start to finish. It is divided into a series of video and audio modules. Each module ends with a quiz.
Western Michigan University students, faculty and staff can use ResearchPath by following these steps:
- Log in to the WMU Elearning system.
- Scroll down to the University Libraries box on the right.
- Click the link to self-register for The ResearchPath Course.
- Click the Register button.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select ResearchPath – library-power-search from your course list.
- View each module and complete the quizzes. (Note: You will not have access to the next quiz until you have achieved a score of at least 75% on the previous quiz.)
- When you have successfully completed all of the quizzes, you will receive an email confirmation. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this email. You may forward this email confirmation to your instructor if required to do so.