Department of Management Outstanding Alumni Awards
The Department of Management alumni awards recognize alumni who have contributed significantly to their community and exemplified the mission and values of the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University.
Director, Business Development, Mergers and Acquisitions, Stryker
Sarah Husain found success for the first time at Stryker in Kalamazoo, working her way from a buyer intern position in the Medical division to a sourcing commodity manager for the Instruments division in only seven years. She then went on to become a worldwide supply and demand manager for the iPhone and iPod Touch units at Apple in Cupertino, California. She eventually found her way back to Stryker in 2014 in a senior manager position leading a group of program managers and creating the Sourcing Mergers and Acquisitions Playbook, a tool Stryker has implemented on every acquisition deal since 2015.
- Robert Naugle Jr., B.B.A.’03 (2021)
- Shaquanda Gordon, B.B.A.’01 (2019)
- R. Craig Hopkins Jr., MBA’97 (2018)
- Kevin McManus, B.B.A.’79 (2017)
- Perry Watson, III, B.B.A.’73, MBA’76 (2016)
- William J. Crane, Jr. (2015)
- Carrie L. Jones-Barber (2014)
- Colonel Rodney Faulk (2013)
- Keith Valentine (2012)
- Chris Flum (2011)