The Western Michigan University Haworth College of Business Alumni Hall of Fame honors and celebrates individuals who embody the qualities that make the college an extraordinary place to learn and grow. These alumni have made significant contributions to the mission of the college and have excelled in their careers.
- William J. Bolton, B.S.'68, Food Distribution
Consultant, LJS Group
- Paul E. Boyer, MBA'71, Marketing
Vice Chairman and Co-CEO, Meijer Inc.
- Randy B. Brown, B.B.A.'84, Marketing
Senior Vice President, The Tennis Channel
- Dominic Buccellato, B.S.'75, Food Distribution
President, Royal Pet L.L.P.
Partner and Executive Vice President, Pet Supplies "Plus"
- Douglas M. Carolan, B.S.'64, Food Distribution
Former President and CEO, Associated Wholesale Grocers Inc.
- Wendell L. Christoff, B.S.'68, Food Distribution
Co-Owner and Vice Chairman, Litehouse Inc.
- Donald M. Collins, B.B.A.'79, Marketing
Chief Administrative Officer, Acrisure
President, Acrisure Business Outsourcing Services
- Christine K. Cortez, B.B.A.'76, Marketing
Senior Vice President for Global Parts Sales and Service, Daimler-Chrysler
- Robert L. Crain, B.B.A.'74, Marketing, MBA'76
President and CEO, Custom Cable Industries, A Steelcase Company
- Bettye A. Daly, B.B.A.'76, Marketing
President and CEO, Daly Enterprises
- Dr. Raymond A. Dannenberg, B.S.'50, Business Administration, Retailing and Distributive Education
Professor Emeritus of Marketing, Western Michigan University
- Dr. Patricia J. Daugherty, B.B.A.'80, Marketing, MBA'81
Professor Emerita, University of Oklahoma
- Ronald J. Davis, B.B.A.'66, Marketing, MBA'73
Former Chairman and CEO, Biggs-Gilmore Communications
- Steven D. DeYoung, B.S.'77, Food Distribution
President, CEO and Owner, Steve DeYoung's Big Top Markets
- John E. Dillworth, B.B.A.'79, Advertising
President and CEO, Goodwill Industries of Southwest Michigan
- Michael Doss, B.B.A.'89, MBA'91
President and COO, Graphic Packaging Corporation
- Frank O. Eckstein, B.S.'68, Food Distribution
Senior Vice President of Operations, Dallas/Fort Worth Division, Albertsons Inc.
- Ronald A. Elenbaas, B.B.A.'74, Industrial Marketing
Group President (Retired) Surgical Group, Stryker Corporation
- Greg T. Gerfen, B.B.A.'83, Advertising
- Michael J. Gerfen, B.B.A.'87, Marketing
- Robert P. Hermanns, B.S.'65, Food Distribution
President and CEO (Retired), Associated Grocers Inc.
- Earl R. Jenkins, B.B.A.'71, Marketing, MBA'74
Founder, Beechwood LLC
- Rhonda Davenport-Johnson, B.B.A.'84, Industrial Marketing, MBA'93
Senior Vice President and Loan Center Director, Comerica Bank
- Kenneth W. Kaminski, B.B.A.'61, Marketing
Corporate Vice President (Retired), Whirlpool Corporation
- Duane E. Knapp, B.B.A.'69, Marketing and Economics
President, BradStrategy Inc.
- Dr. David T. Kollat, B.B.A.'60, Marketing, MBA'62
Founder and Chairman, 22 Inc.
- Phillip A. Long, B.B.A.'70, Advertising, MBA'75
Chief Executive Officer, NephRX
- Paul Madura, B.B.A.'74, Food Distribution and Management
Senior Vice President and General Manager, H-E-B Food and Drugs
- Alex Miller, B.S.'69, Food Distribution
Executive Vice President, Daymon Worldwide
- Kenneth V. Miller, B.B.A.'69, Marketing, MBA'70
President and CEO, Havirco
Owner, Millennium Restaurant Group
- Martin J. Miller, B.B.A.'81, Retailing
Vice President and General Manager, Tri-State Division, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Robert N. Miller, B.B.A., Industrial Marketing
Global Director, Corporate Citizenship, The Dow Chemical Company
President and Executive Director, The Dow Chemical Company Foundation
- William E. Morden, B.B.A.'74, Advertising
Vice Chairman and Chief Creative Officer (Retired), BBDO Detroit
- Yoshiaki Nakazawa, B.B.A., Marketing, MBA
President & CEO AMIC k.k. Japan
- David N. Perron, MBA'88
Senior Vice President of Merchandising and Supply Chain, Staples Inc.
- John S. Phillips, B.S.'86, Food Distribution
Vice President, PepsiCo Sales Strategy
- James W. Richmond, B.B.A.'61, General Business
Senior Vice President of Global Marketing and Development (Retired), Stryker Corporation
- Peter A. Schweitzer, MBA'67, Marketing
Chairman (retired), J. Walter Thompson Company
- Thomas M. Thornton, B.B.A.'78, Marketing
President and CEO, Aerotek Inc.
- Jeff Williams, B.B.A.’83, Industrial Marketing
President, Europe, Middle East and Latin America, Johnson Controls
- Michael P. Williams, B.B.A.’71, Advertising and Promotion
Founder and President
- Charles L. Wimbley, MBA'70, Marketing
President and Founder, The Wimbley Group Inc.