The Department of Mathematics at Western Michigan University has a number of forms regularly used by faculty in the operation of our programs.
General faculty forms
- Course information
- Department policy statement
- Faculty travel guidelines
- Graduate Program Reference Form
- Guidelines for directed teaching Word doc Guidelines for directed teaching PDF file
- Six-year schedule of 4000+ courses
Each summer, course offerings are sensitive to sufficient enrollment and availability of qualified faculty to teach them. Thus, courses listed in the 6-year plan may not be offered according to the indicated schedule. Students are advised to check schedules and meet with an advisor frequently for any changes in offerings that might affect their program plans.
Alavi award guidelines and forms.
Observation report forms
- Form 1 Word doc | Form 1 PDF
- Form 2 Word doc | Form 2 PDF
- Form 3 Word doc | Form 3 PDF
- Form 4 Word doc | Form 4 PDF
- Form 5 Word doc | Form 5 PDF
- Form 6 Word doc | Form 6 PDF
Graduate student advising forms
- Master's annual review Word doc | Master's annual review PDF file
- Master's program of study Word doc | Master's program of study PDF file
- Doctoral annual review Word doc | Doctoral annual review PDF file
- Doctoral program of study Word doc | Doctoral program of study PDF file