The Department of Mathematics at Western Michigan University offers placement tests to determine which math courses you should take to begin your education at WMU.
- Complete the form below. Please sign up at least 24 hours before your scheduled test date.
- If you are repeating the exam, have you completed 5 hours of study in the learning modules? If not, you will not be given access to the exam.
- The exam is a 2 hour timed exam; however, plan approximately 2 1/2 hours for test day.
- Write down the date and time you select.
- Space is limited to 28 seats. If no seats are available you may be asked to reschedule.
- At your appointment time, go to 3396 Rood Hall with a non-graphing calculator and pencils.
- Do not bring your cellphone, calculator or backpack.
- Obtain a parking permit from Parking Services
- Use the interactive campus map to locate Parking Services and Everett Tower
- Contact Steve Culver.
Department of Mathematics
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5248 USA
Phone (269) 387-4510
Fax (269) 387-4530
3319 Everett Tower, Mail Stop 5248