Our MBA faculty members are not only instructors, they are expert practitioners who challenge and engage students. They create a community of learning by bringing their work experience to the classroom, providing students with academic theory, managerial best practices and real-world corporate applications. Through instructor interaction, as well as peer discussions and working groups, you will form valuable professional relationships that will stay with you throughout your career.
WMU's MBA program is an evening program designed to broaden the functional business knowledge and strengthen the leadership skills of working professionals as well as international students seeking to study business in the United States.
Start the conversation with a WMU MBA admissions advisor.
Mutchler, MBA '07
“I took something of value from each professor and class. One of my guiding principles now is to pass that along, to invest in people and help them grow as they are ready. Pay it forward, you might say.”
Scott Mutchler, MBA '07
- Three Michigan locations provide the convenience you need and the expertise you expect.
- Flexibility to develop a program that will meet your professional needs and fit your schedule.
- Part-time or full-time options – 85 percent of students in the program work full time and enroll on a part-time basis.
- Faculty from leading Ph.D. programs with industry experience who are engaged in international research and supporting regional businesses.
- Nine required core courses in the functional areas of business plus three elective courses that suit the interests of the student. The MBA can be completed in two years. Most working professionals take 3 to 4 years to complete the program.