Western Michigan University's graduate application system that allows all students (domestic and international, readmission) to submit required information into one system. General application information for the University, as well as specific requirements for individual programs, are captured in this system.
Applicants are asked to include some MBA-program-specific information. Applicants are encouraged to bookmark this information for quick reference while working through the graduate application process.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the MBA program.
Additional information about applying to the MBA program
The MBA program at Western Michigan University uses a rolling admissions process for U.S. students. You can apply any time throughout the year. We can process applications as late as two weeks prior to a semester start. Applicants are, however, encouraged to apply early.
No matter which campus you plan to attend, the application process is basically the same.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Submit one of the following:
- Official GMAT or GRE scores.
- Evidence of a prior graduate degree from an accredited U.S. university.
- GMAT waiver form based on at least three years of extensive management experience, entrepreneurial experience or military service.
- International applicants may have to provide evidence of English language proficiency. More information can be found within the online application.
Admissions decisions are based on the following factors.
- Completion of an undergraduate bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 2.5 for the last two years of study. Undergraduate degrees from all disciplines are accepted.
- One of the following:
- For international applicants, TOEFL scores will also be evaluated.
- Work experience is recommended but not required for admission.