The MBA program at WMU uses a rolling admissions process for U.S. students. You can apply any time throughout the year. We can process applications as late as two weeks prior to a semester start. Applicants are, however, encouraged to apply early.
International applicants need to apply in accordance with the following schedule.
No matter which campus you plan to attend, the application process is basically the same.
Submit one of the following:
- Official GMAT or GRE scores.
- Evidence of a prior graduate degree from an accredited U.S. university, or
- GMAT waiver form based on at least seven years of extensive management experience, entrepreneurial experience or military service.
- International applicants: submit TOEFL scores and other materials directly to the WMU Office of International Student Services.
Admissions decisions are based on the following factors.
- Completion of an undergraduate bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 2.50 for the last two years of study. Undergraduate degrees from all disciplines are accepted.
- One of the following:
- GMAT Score: For GMAT information, please visit the mba.com web site, or
- GRE Score: For GRE information, visit the GRE web site, or
- A previous graduate degree from an accredited U.S. program, or
- A minimum of seven years of extensive management experience and at least a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- For International applicants, TOEFL scores will also be evaluated.
- Work experience is recommended but not required for admission.