Mechanical Engineering Graduate Program Objectives
The graduate program educational objectives are:
- To promote proficiency in advanced engineering design, modeling, and analysis.
- To provide opportunities for independent, creative discovery through active participation in innovative research.
- To enhance competency in technical communication.
MECHANICAL MASTER'S PROGRAM
ACCELERATED MASTER'S DEGREE
- For program guidelines see current graduate catalog: Master of Science in engineering (mechanical - accelerated)
- All students must read and comply with the university's guidelines for the accelerated degree programs located at the registrar's web page
See Murali Ghantasala, graduate advisor, for all questions regarding the accelerated master's program.
Every semester that you register for one of ME 5950, 6950, 6970, 7000, or 7100 you must fill the following form, obtain your advisor’s signature, and submit it to Murali Ghantasala.
You must complete the process for graduation according to the following deadlines.
April graduation deadline: October 1
June graduation deadline: February 1
August graduation deadline: February 1
December graduation deadline: February 1
- Graduation applications will not be accepted past the established deadline dates.
- No commencement ceremony is held in August. August graduates are invited to participate in the June or December commencement ceremony.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Handbook
WMU Mediasite instructional video links: