Admission to the master's program in medieval studies at Western Michigan University is administered through an online system. General application information for the University, as well as specific requirements for individual programs, are captured into this system.
Applicants are asked to submit:
- Academic writing sample.
- Curriculum vitae.
- General GRE. The GRE requirement has been waived for the January 2022 application deadline.
- Three recommendations.
- Written statement (500-1500 words).
Applicants should contact email@example.com or phone (269) 387-2000 with questions about the online application process.
- The deadline for complete applications is Jan. 10 for fall (August) admission.
- WMU's Office of International Admissions and Services can assist international students in applying for admission.
- The deadline for international admissions, as well as application fees, may vary from those for domestic admissions.