Please complete this form to propose a session or sessions for the International Congress on Medieval Studies hosted by Western Michigan University.
- The contact information provided here will be published on the congress website. You may, however, ask us to exclude your postal address from the website.
- Each session is to be proposed once. In the case of a co-sponsored session, it is to be included only in the submission of the principal co-sponsoring organization (i.e., the organization whose contact person is the best contact person for the session).
- All sessions proposed to be sponsored or principally co-sponsored by a given sponsoring organization must be proposed in the same submission, with a single contact person.
- All special sessions sharing the same contact person must be proposed in the same submission.
- Required information includes the name and contact information for a single contact person, the title(s) of proposed session(s), an indication of format(s), and a description of the importance and/or timeliness of proposed session(s). Optional fields include descriptions of encouraged methodology or discourse and plans for outreach, as well as keywords and—in the case of sponsored sessions—the naming of co-sponsoring organization(s).
- Please propose sessions in order of priority.
The Medieval Institute
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5432 USA
200E Walwood Hall, Mail Stop 5432