Live events of the International Congress on Medieval Studies hosted by Western Michigan University's Medieval Institute are on the Zoom platform. The live events of the 57th Congress take place Monday–Saturday, May 9–14, 2022.
You can download the Zoom client for free, and we recommend that you do so. If you already have the app, we recommend that you update it. Zoom does not inform users of updates, and you will enjoy the fullest and latest functionality if your app is up-to-date. At this time, Zoom does not inform users of updates, and you will enjoy the fullest and latest functionality if your app is up-to-date. Once you have the app installed, you can start a meeting to become familiar with the app's features and to practice screen sharing, etc. Colleagues in China will not be able to download the app but can access all content through their internet browsers.
Features of the meeting site hosted by Confex
- an integrated virtual Congress experience
- easy access to the Zoom link for each event
- a searchable schedule of sessions
- browsing functions by format (roundtable, session of papers, business meeting, etc.) and sponsoring organization
- a way to build your personal schedule
- ability to mark favorites
- means to add personal notes
- easy connection with other attendees
- the virtual Exhibits Hall
- the interface to contribute to and view entries in the virtual talent show
- the option to see all events in your time zone
- Confex tech support