Request for funding or marketing assistance
This year's Martin Luther King Jr. celebration is being held throughout the spring semester. The theme is “The Courage to Dream: The Determination to Achieve.”
Applicants requesting funding should consider the following
- Programs will be funded up to $500.
- Proposals must contain a detailed budget.
- Faculty, staff, students and other program organizers are expected to volunteer their services for the activity.
- No marketing or publicity costs will be funded as the planning committee will market all events.
- Funding for refreshments, including food and drinks, are excluded from consideration.
- Completed applications are due by 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22, 2012.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Decisions regarding proposed programs and activities will be emailed to applicants.
Completed applications may also be printed and sent by fax or mail.
Fax: (269) 387-6331
Campus mail: Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Mail Stop 5372
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5372 USA