Type: Core App
Google Drive is a cloud storage service that allows you to store your documents, photos, videos and more online in one place. From Drive, you can also access Google Docs, where you can create, share and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more from anywhere while online.
- Google Drive Help Center
- Google Drive Learning Center
- File Deletion and Recovery
- Additional training options
Best practices at WMU
- Download Drive File Stream for Windows (Windows 7 and up)
- Download Drive File Stream for Mac (El Capitan (10.11) and up)
- Download Drive Backup and Sync for legacy Mac (Yosemite (10.10) and below)
- Embed Google Drive content for reading in Elearning
- Embed Google Drive content for editing in Elearning
- Google Drive Mobile Apps
- Add captions to video stored on Google Drive
- Drive accessibility on Android
- Drive accessibility on iOS
- Using Google Drive with screen readers
Western Michigan University's IT Help Desk is available to assist with Google Apps technical issues.
- (269) 387-4357, option 1
Have any tips for using Google Apps with other Western Michigan University services? Email them to email@example.com.