Student Financial Aid
- Go to the application (using the button above) in WMU’s ScholarshipUniverse tool and login using your Bronco NetID and password.
- First time users: click the “I’m Ready” button to begin and answer screening questions.
- Returning user: click the gray banner or “Questions” tab and answer new screening questions.
- After you have answered the screening questions, click the brown “Matches” tab to view if you are eligible for WMU CARES funding. If you are eligible, the CARES application will appear. Click “Apply” to begin.
- Answer the questions in the Student Emergency Funding section and click “Continue”.
- Answer the Acknowledgements section and click “Continue”.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and WMU’s efforts to reduce the risks of spread and exposure for our faculty, staff and students, our Student Financial Aid office in Faunce is closed until further notice. Our staff is available to assist you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone at (269) 387-6000 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Financial Aid COVID-19 Updates
The Student Financial Aid Office supports the recruitment, retention and degree completion of a dynamic and culturally diverse student body, in preparation for a lifetime of personal and professional success. The office is located in the Faunce Student Services building and works closely with Bronco Express. We encourage you to visit Bronco Express first to take care of everyday University business; and, if your circumstances require further counseling, an appointment with a Financial Services Specialist in Faunce can be made.
For the most current information regarding your financial aid, visit GoWMU!