Voting is now officially closed, thanks for your participation. We will be posting the results soon!
Register your team
Team Registration for Homecoming Events is now live!
Homecoming Week Events
3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
Monday, October 1 — 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- A 3 on 3 basketball is a fun event where two groups of three go head to head in a friendly game of basketball. It is a great time to get away from classes and enjoy yourself!
- The tournament will be held at the Student Recreation Center. See you there!
Tuesday, October 2 — Paddle Battle; Ships and Giggles
- Ships and Giggles is back for the fourth time. Bring your team to Gabel Natatorium to jump in the pool and show what your crew is made of. Strength, Endurance, and teamwork are the necessities to pull the other team's boat across the line and win!
Wednesday, October 3 — Western Wednesday; Say What? Karaoke
- Western Wednesday is a tradition that is held almost every week on campus. Bronco Spirit is spread through activities on campus with the goal of bringing students together. We will be partnering with WSA for the day's event. Be sure to attend for even more Bronco Spirit!
- Say What? Karaoke! — This new Homecoming event will have you singing your heart out. So grab a friend and prepare for competition. You don't have to be Beyoncé nor Drake to win, you only have to get out there, put your best note forward, and have fun!
Thursday, October 4 Block Party
- You are cordially invited to Homecoming's 3rd Annual Block Party! Come celebrate being a Bronco with food, music, entertainment, giveaways and more. We can't wait to see you there!
Friday, October 5 — Marchdown
- Marchdown 2018 will showcase the National Pan-Hellenic Council's best steps and formations for you. Join our tradition in celebration for Homecoming 2018!
Note: Applications for the Homecoming Court are now closed. If you have any questions, please, contact Liz Styblo at email@example.com