For your convenience, a map of local restaurants and cafeterias will be available at our registration desk. Detailed travel and parking instructions are given below. Using GPS? Our physical address is 1300 Theatre Drive, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.
Additional information for visitors is available on the WMU visitors website, including campus maps, parking information, hotels, eateries and more.
Directions from the east
- Take I-94 past all five Kalamazoo exits (including the Oakland Drive exit which is marked as the "Western Michigan University" exit) to US 131.
- Take US 131 north to the first exit (Stadium Drive).
- Follow the Stadium Drive east exit (which is marked as the Kalamazoo exit).
- Continue on Stadium Drive to the fourth traffic signal (Howard Street).
- Turn left on Howard, cross the railroad tracks and stay in the right lane as you proceed up Howard going under the first overpass.
- Take the first available right just before coming to the second overpass.
- You will immediately come to a stop sign at Ring Road South.
- Turn left on Ring Road South.
- Proceed on Ring Road South to the first available right, which is Auditorium Drive (parking structure before you).
- Park in this parking structure.
- Walk toward Miller Auditorium in the structure. Dalton Center will be on your left as you approach the bridge to Miller.
- The lobby entrance to Dalton Center is under the three-story glass walls facing the reflection pool.
Directions from the west
- Take I-94 to US 131.
- Follow steps two through 12 above.
Directions from the south
- Take US 131 north to the first exit past the I-94 exits.
- Follow steps three through 12 above.
Directions from the north
- Take US 131 south to the Stadium Drive east exit.
- Take Stadium Drive east, which is marked as the Kalamazoo exit.
- Follow steps four through 12 above.
Park in a metered space in the parking structure adjacent to Miller Auditorium. You do not need to feed the meter. Parking is free for New Student Audition Day participants.