Tuition and fees
- The 24 month professional program curriculum totals 95 credit hours of graduate coursework. Using rates from the 2018-19 academic year, the cost for 24 months of tuition (excluding room and board) is:
- In-state = $61,899.96
- Out-of-state = $81,635.74
- Other expenses = $21,404
- See the Estimated Expense Guide for a breakdown of costs.
- Information about tuition and fees at WMU can be found on the Registrar's Office website.
- Withdrawal from classes will automatically result in a full or partial tuition refund if completed by the dates specified in the academic calendar. Contact your academic advisor and Bronco Express BEFORE you withdraw to understand the impacts on your academic progress and financial aid.
- Circumstances which warrant a late withdrawal may include a significant event during the semester of withdrawal that directly impact on your ability to complete your course(s). Tuition charges may be appealed within 12 months of the semester in question using the tuition charge appeal form. Reasons for requesting a tuition refund vary from student to student and all requests are evaluated individually.
- All refunds will be processed after necessary account adjustments are made. More information about tuition refunds can be found on the Accounts Receivable website.