To provide leadership and support to Western Michigan University and the Department of Chemical and Paper Engineering to develop motivated graduates in order to advance the global pulp and paper industry.
Paper Technology Foundation will be the leading global pulp and paper foundation.
We act with integrity, accountability and a sense of urgency with our customers and stakeholders.
Sustainable relations with our:
- Global industry
A global focus to:
- Promote relationships with international paper schools and organizations.
- Seek additional international corporate members.
- Seek and support international students.
Responsible stewardship of our:
Performance goals that include:
- Continued ABET accreditation.
- Student enrollment
- Student graduation
Future focus that:
- Adapts with flexibility.
- Engages change.
- Recognizes and sets trends.