How do I apply?
Complete this employment application form. You will be asked to attach the following documents:
- A résumé. It is strongly recommended that you visit Career and Student Employment Services for a free résumé critique or review the Career Development Guide for sample résumés prior to submitting your application.
- A copy of your transcript(s). Depending on your enrollment status, you may need to submit different types of transcripts.
- For undergraduate students who have not attended any other institutions of higher education besides WMU: Include your unofficial WMU transcript.
- For graduate students who had completed their undergraduate degree at WMU: Include both your unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcript from WMU.
- For transfer and graduate students: Include both your unofficial WMU transcript and an official transcript from your previous institutions (if not WMU).
- Note: You can print your unofficial WMU transcript from the "My Unofficial Transcript" link on GoWMU. Please do not submit your official transcript from WMU. You do not need to request your official transcript from the Registrar's Office.
- Proof of work-study award (if applicable).