Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5202 USA
- Provides executive-level support to the Chief of Staff and Secretary to the Board of Trustees
- Coordinates campus-wide event planning
- Serves as committee liaison for the Chief of Staff
- Oversees supervision of the Short Road facilities and staff
- Collaborates with the Office of the President on initiatives and projects
- Contributes additional service to the Board of Trustees, the President, and other dignitaries
Courtney Arnold is a WMU alum and accomplished professional with experience serving the Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine as Development Coordinator and most recently as Continuing Education Coordinator. She previously served as Executive Assistant to President Emeritus John M. Dunn and the Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Affairs.
Courtney studied Interior Design at the International Academy of Design and Technology, Orlando, FL. She then relocated to Kalamazoo and received a Bachelor of Science degree from Western Michigan University.
Courtney’s enthusiasm and love for WMU emanates throughout her interactions. Courtney has a profound passion for event planning, executive level support and community engagement. She managed the WMed Imagine Gala as well as Donor Receptions and White Coat Sponsor Receptions. She also assisted and coordinated WMed institutional wide events. Courtney is an active volunteer in the community and is always seeking new innovative ways to give back and help others.