Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5202 USA
- M.A., Family and Consumer Sciences, Western Michigan University, 2021
- Graduate Certificate, Integrative Holistic Health and Wellness, Western Michigan University, 2020
- B.S., Family and Consumer Sciences, Western Michigan University, 2013
- Primary meeting and appointment scheduler for President and Mrs. Montgomery
- Administrative support for the Office of the President
- Project support for Office of General Counsel and Office of the Ombuds
- Tracks and processes budget forms
- Primary contact on scheduling the President's Conference Room
Angela joined the staff in the Office of the President as Administrative Assistant Senior in July 2021. She brings an established record of student-first service in her most recent roles as Administrative Assistant II in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences Advising Office, and as both Academic Advisor and Administrative Assistant II in the Haworth College of Business Advising Office. Angela served as an Assistant Manager of Dining Services, where she supported the opening of the Valley Dining Center in 2016.
Angela is a veteran of the U.S. Army having served in the Michigan National Guard from 2001-2007. In 2003, she deployed to the Middle East during Operation Iraqi Freedom I and II where she received the Army Commendation Medal for exceptional service.