Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439 USA
- Ph.D., Western Michigan University, 2009
- M.A., Western Michigan University, 2005
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 2001
- Organizational behavior management
- Instructional design
- Evidence-based education and training techniques, including computer-based instruction
Dr. Douglas Johnson is an assistant professor in the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University and a member of the industrial/organizational psychology faculty.
Dr. Johnson has consulted internationally with organizations and provided services related to instructional design, training design and development, e-learning, performance management, systems analysis, fluency training, incentives, feedback and employee motivation from a behavior analytic perspective.