Special academic events (in addition to regularly scheduled classes)
Some examples of special meeting events would be:
- Advising Sessions
- Annual event
- Class presentations
- Classroom tours
- Final exam day or time*
- Review sessions
- Study or Breakout sessions
- Testing (makeup quizzes, midterm exams, etc.)
*An alternate final exam day or time will be reviewed and accommodated provided it meets the following criteria:
- There is an available room for the requested day and time.
- Does not disadvantage students impacted by the change; or
- The section meets outside the academic scheduling matrix.
Please note: In order to maintain one point of contact and effective communication, faculty must submit their room inquiries to their department. Thank you for your understanding.