Western Michigan University recognizes the value of experiences happening all around campus. WMU Signature allows students to be intentional about selecting meaningful experiences, but those experiences are created by the experts around campus - faculty and staff. If your college, department or program has an experience you would like to be considered for a designated experience, contact WMU Signature staff.
Things to Consider
- Experiences must be added to ExperienceWMU. Assistance navigating ExperienceWMU is available HERE.
- Attendance of all WMU students must be taken.
- Including WMU Signature icons on your marketing materials is encouraged.
- It is inclusive of students from all academic backgrounds.
- Learning outcomes are specified.
- A method for taking attendance is specified.
- It relates to an existing Pathway and aligns with that Pathway’s description (Focus Level experiences ONLY).
- Following approval, WMU Signature staff will attach any appropriate categories in ExperienceWMU.
- Icons are available for download here to use on marketing materials. Please only use for approved WMU Signature experiences.
- As a reminder, attendance for all WMU students must be taken at your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions can be viewed HERE.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact WMU Signature staff.