The Licensing Process

When applying for licensing arrange for final official transcripts to be sent to the Michigan Board of Social Work directly from your school. The transcript must include the date your M.S.W. degree was conferred. Transcripts can be requested through the Office of the Registrar.

Other Social Work Career Resources