Western Michigan University
1903 W. Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5354 USA
- MSW, Western Michigan University
- BSW, Western Michigan University
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS), 2008
- Certified Advanced Addiction Counselor (CAADC), 2008
- Licensed Master Social Worker, clinical and macro practice, 2005
Before coming to the School of Social Work in 2017, Stephanie Lagalo was the Clinical Director at a large mental health agency in Kalamazoo. She is a Clinical Social Worker licensed in both Michigan (Clinical and Macro practice) and Ohio. Stephanie has served as both a practitioner and consultant throughout her career. She has over fifteen years of experience working with individuals with mental health and substance use disorders. Stephanie has extensive experience and training in Assertive Community Treatment, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment, and Motivational Interviewing.