CAREER SERVICES AT THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University will assist you with exploring career options, job searching, interviewing, negotiating, and finding internships and jobs. If you need resume help, contact Julie Carr, CEAS Career Development Specialist, at (269) 387-2745 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Cafe Critique is located in the Parkview Cafe in Floyd Hall (CEAS) and offers 20-minute drop-in sessions or one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Career fair preparation
- Salary negotiation
- Campus employment
- Many more career-related topics
Students can schedule an appointment by using Handshake and clicking on 'Career Center' then 'Appointments.'
Get resume help, interviewing strategy, and career fair preparation at the Career Zone in 1344 Ellsworth Hall Monday through Friday, from Noon to 5 p.m.
- Use Handshake to search for jobs, internships, events, and to schedule a career advising appointment.
- If you are an enrolled WMU student, your Handshake account should have been created automatically. Just go to wmich.joinhandshake.com and select “WMU Student Login.” Use you Bronco NetID and password.
- Complete your profile, upload your resume, and make it visible to employers.