The Bernhard Center reservations office manages and oversees meeting and event reservations for the Bernhard Center and outdoor spaces. Choose the best button option below to get started.
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) has limited gatherings during COVID-19 under the "Gatherings and Face Mask Order" which currently in effect from March 5 through April 19. Under the order, meetings and events in the Bernhard Center are permitted. The Bernhard Center will accept reservations starting Monday, March 8.
The guidelines for reservations are as follows:
- Attendance cannot exceed 25 for indoor gatherings and 300 for outdoor gatherings.
- All attendees are required to complete the contact tracing form when entering the meeting space.
- All room capacities are established for 6' social distancing - capacities are 25-30% of pre-covid limits.
- All touchpoints will be disinfected between meetings.
- Face masks must always be worn while in the Bernhard Center.
When planning your meeting, event or program, please consider following this approach:
1. Meet virtually when possible.
2. Meet outside if possible.
The Registrar's office manages RSO requests for academic spaces:
For more information about room reservations contact the Bernhard Center located in room 150 or call (269) 387-4860.