Students are encouraged to begin the application process as soon as possible and to complete the application process in a timely manner. Students should be aware that the application process only runs during the fall and spring semesters, not during the summer. To be considered for the integrated supply management program, students must be eligible for and complete an application to the Bachelor of Business Administration program or already be accepted into the Haworth College of Business.
- Meet with the program advisor to sign the application. Schedule this appointment at ismadvising.org.
- Have your resume reviewed by a student mentor. Schedule an appointment for this at ismmentor.org. Bring a copy of your resume to this appointment.
- Create a Handshake account and post your resume.
- Join the WMU ISM group on LinkedIn.
- Write a one-page, single spaced statement of purpose that includes the following:
- Your aptitude and motivation for pursuing the integrated supply management degree.
- How your personal and professional experiences have shaped your interest and ability to be successful in this challenging program.
- Your career goals.
- How you intend to use the integrated supply management program experience to accomplish your personal and professional objectives.
- Submit a final draft of your resume after the student mentor review and your statement of purpose to the student mentor desk at least 48 hours before your faculty interview.
- Schedule an interview with either:
*The application must be submitted in person to Alyshia Garrett, Program Manager.
Tentative admission to the program will be processed to allow students to register for integrated supply management courses. Applications will be evaluated as soon as grades are available and acceptance will be determined by the criteria listed below.
- Overall GPA of 3.0.
- Acceptance into the B.B.A. program.
- Completed steps in a timely manner. For fall applications the deadline is Dec. 1 and for spring applications the deadline is April 15.
- Faculty, academic advisor and student mentor feedback.
Alyshia Garrett, Program Manager
Email Alyshia Garrett