- Supply chain challenges are becoming increasingly complex. Bronco Force will provide expertise to meet your supply chain challenges and solve problems with you as a value-added partner.
- Internal resources are not enough and additional direct hires or consultants can mean a large investment. Bronco Force will augment the talents of the existing workforce and seamlessly complement its teams and culture, reducing dependence on external consultants and the need for consulting budgets.
- Training, for the sake of training, is not the answer. One size does not fit all when it comes to training and business solutions, and canned consulting solutions do not equal completed projects and results. Bronco Force will tailor an approach for your company, learn from your projects and customize on-going training to ensure we embed the knowledge within your organizational culture.
To learn more about how Bronco Force can benefit your business, contact Sam Kline, director of applied solutions.
BRONCO FORCE IN ACTION
Every supply chain challenge has a different twist requiring a unique approach. The focus of Bronco Force efforts is on delivering results for the companies and communities that we serve. The following list with a review of project type, typical lead team configuration and delivered result represents a small sample of the more than 200 projects to date with a collective value enhancement (cost reduction and revenue improvement) of $10 million. In sum, to help transform is our norm.
Lean—5S of Inventory Area Project
- Reduced inventory footprint by 60 percent. Created A/B/C inventory system.
- Saved $150,000 annually
Lean—Machining Cell Layout Project
- Reduced travel distance from 1000 feet to 150 feet, and operators from four to two.
- Saved $200,000 annually.
Lean—Quick Changeover Project
- Increased screen print changeover compliance to 15 minute goal from approximately 50 to 99 percent. New changeover goal is 10 minutes.
- 25 percent improvement in customer-quoted lead time.
Implement MRP Solution and Support Processes Project
- Implemented solution and delivered supplier scorecard system.
- Saved $300,000 annually.
Improve Vehicle Repair Cycle Time in Municipal Fleet Project
- Reduced process steps from 40 to 15 and improved parts availability by 50 percent.
- Reduced average vehicle repair time by 30 percent.
- Saved $1,000,000 annually.
Strategic Sourcing of Resin Commodity Project
- Implemented six-step strategic sourcing process.
- Saved $250,000 on $1,500,000 spent.
Sales Order Support—Process Improvement Project
- Redesigned and automated multiple sales order processes.
- Saved $50,000 annually.
This industry support model is unlike other academic institutions, and even many consulting firms. We finish what we start using Six Sigma problem solving methodologies. No academic semester boundaries. No "throw-it-over-the-wall" approaches leaving companies with the burdens of implementation and new process control.
With millions in realized saving and revenue enhancement, Bronco Force can and will help your organization with its operations and supply chain challenges. You are not alone. A university of resources awaits your call.